Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Weekend

We took our usual trip to Iowa for Memorial Day weekend. Besides doing all things memorial....
we watched cousin Jon play baseball
and ate at our favorite rib place.
It's about time we got souvenir t-shirts from our most traveled vacation destination! Speaking of, Grandma shocked us with the news that she is moving to town. She moved to the farm as a 19 year old bride and has lived there 62 years. She is excited so I'm happy for her but the farm feels like home and I will miss it! She started going through boxes and gave us some old pictures to take home. It was a fun trip down memory lane on a weekend made for remembering.






The good news is that no matter where Grandma lives she will probably still let us lick the bowl!

4 comments:

Counting Coconuts said...

Aw, what great pictures - thanks for sharing, Rachel!

becca jo said...

i love it!!! what a treat :)

Life with the Nephew's said...

I'm pretty sure I remember all of the outfits you and Maren have on in these old photo's. Amazing how much Jeff looks like your dad, and how much your cousin Jon looks like Jeff!

Leigh said...

Precious!!! My parents recently went through their old photos. I need to commandeer them and scan them!