Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31

Anders Blockbuster is obsessed with vehicles right now.  So you can imagine how awesome it was that Uncle Brian set him up with the opportunity to drive one while we were in Iowa for Christmas.  He even got to scoop and dump snow.  A dream come true.
While Brian and Anders were playing farmer I took a melancholy walk around the farm thinking about how it should be Grandpa Al in that tractor with Anders and how Grandma Dody's move into town has been the hardest moves for me, probably because this is the place I most associate with my dad.
 
While I will always miss Christmas at this Iowa farm house, Grandma Dody's Christmas cherry dessert tastes just as good in town.
Of course there was the need to rehash the tractor ride with Uncle Brian later that day.  Thanks for a great Christmas gift!!




No comments: